Can you remember the first video game you played?

sergioplucea

another older here....jjeejej..
I played Pac-Man and the first Mario i think...
In PC i can remember ELVIRA Misstress of the dark, Leisure Suit Larry.... and all of the King Quest saga...

Peter

eladkarako said:
Sky Roads
eladkarako said:
dangerous dave
coonebro said:
the Nintendo-64 had me hooked on Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart... Super Smash was okay but it started getting really good when the Wiii came out for it.
Mario 64 and Mario Kart 64 were my first two games to N64. I can't imagine how many hours I've played Mario Kart with friends. Personally I liked the older Super Smash. I get them mixed up but I think both games to N64 and Game Cube were better than the one for Wii.

PinguGetsBlazed

I think mine was on the PS2, I cant remeber what it might have been some kind of gran turismo game im not sure. either way it still has my childhood and is stored very safe in my house

prooj

The first game I played on PC was Minecraft. It was most popular game and it is very playable still today. A lot of my friends still playes Minecraft. After Minecraft, I played CS 1.6.
What about you??

afizat

First game I played was CS counter strike and game minecraft. I used to really like the game :yahoo:

tbelldesignco

Heck yeah I can! It was Pokemon Blue on Gameboy Color. I thought I was the coolest kid in my class, so all of my friends would come over and we would take turns playing it.