Check if you have an account that has been compromised in a data breach!

SeductiveWalrus

This is a trustable tool made by a former security engineer at Microsoft. I have been using it for a while to find accounts of mine that are at risk, and quickly change the password. Also, everyone, never forgot to never reuse passwords for important accounts and it is never not a good time for a password change. Keep those accounts nice and secure!

anna0

Hello SeductiveWalrus,

Nice user name very funny :)

Thanks for clarifying things up, so this former security engineer had a great idea, special thanks to him !
In my opinion, the best is to use a password manager (like LastPass, KeePass, Dashlane ...) to generate really strong passwords, all you will need to remember is one big and complex password, the ones who opens your vault.

Create truly strong passwords and remember it :
https://xkcd.com/936/

cheers ! :)

Timfajr

Nothing is secure , all system have a flaw
Even it is configured as edge devices
Stick with most big company for better protection
They know how to protect their asset
Unlike any startup newbies that put us at risk

binil

All our data are compromised one way or another - there is no particular security when you use the internet.. Expect even the bigger companies to sell your data or info to the highest bidder..

kblee

I love this website. I found out about it a few years ago and discovered my passwords were leaked, didn't change anything until I got this exact email below which has been reported everywhere lol. Realised it was automatic when several of my email addresses got the exact same email and finally started using Lastpass, no regrets!

sextortion_email.JPG

tdbke

I use password manager program already for years. Rarely do use the same password for sites unless it's for something not really important. Otherwise I love to use the randomly generated passwords the password manager programma provides. Though without the password manager program, I'm lost since no way I'll every remember the passwords I use to be honest :)

One checked that site myself to see if my passwords were compromised and surprisingly some were. Perfect way to keep you alarmed to change passwords from time to time, you never know