Anyone? Who play Agar.io?

loginsvarios

I never heard of it... until last week, qhen my boss told me to play.
I know, it's kind of surreal. xD

Anyway, we played and without notice, we do it for most than an hour. It's a classical game bassed on particles and mass, but in his simple gameplay lay the fun.
I also liked the option to join or create game-rooms to play with friends and teams.

It's better that you try it by yourself, don't rely only on a Youtuber opinion (neither a forum user like me, hehe).

Regards.

hazerofdoom

It's a nice game to play while you're in a Queue for another game, or waiting on something.
I also like their snake game. I believe it was slither.io
Though that can be a bit more frustrating and competative than Agar.io
It wouldn't surprise me if they've made more "IO" games.
Definately think Agar is much more peaceful to play than Slither though, but I suggest if you want more of a challenge to play slither.io since you can dash forward as the snake and cut other people off, then devour their delicious souls to grow bigger.

DoreM

it is dead sadly, miniclip started to care about money and only money, people started calling it MoneyClip

well i moved out and became an admin at Alis.io

liverson117

emirkaptan said:
I like agar.io :D
I haven't played it since it has been released.
ACTUALLY there is no fun any more... There are just teams. I was a pro player who hit 50000 points once I destroyed a huge team just my myself. I wouldn't play such games any more.

Rafal

Once I happened by chance, this game is ok, sometimes I like to play, similar and also cool is Slither.io

yodacoda

cool game i was the first player in my city who played agario
until i made a hosted server and many played with me..
coded with node.js

jfiver

Use to play it but team killing is a major issue. It got old slowly. Sither.io was my next addiction but that had a tone of lagg and the smaller snakes would rush you and wipe you out because of the lagg.

Naidru

Man, I haven't heard of Agar.io in a long time. Not really the best type of game for me to be honest. Too slow paced.