What are the best ways to promote products (for free)?

touqeer

Search traffic is always better than others. Because our service and products goes directly to the buyers who need it urgently. That is why it always best for the marketers. Google and Bing are the best sources of the Search traffic. Social media is also good. If you can target the right audience.

touqeer

Yes There are ways in which you can get free traffic for your product like post your videos on youtube. Create fanpage on facebook and Seo. But these are not so effective for sells. You have to paid ads like google adwords, bing, facebook ads.

GeorgeAbraham

Use the signature in forums. It will be good when promoting a site. Google will love it if your signature is in top rated forums.

yurisio

Social is the best way to start to promote your bussiness for free.
1) looking for some group that they sell the same kind of product like you are and start posting your product
2) Looking for group that give advice about your product and start posting some advice about your product
3) SEO your website
4) Make a youtube channel about your product.

You can run an advertise with small fee on fb to boost your brand

carsssson

Social media is your best friend. Basically, if you don't pay for attention, you have to work for it. It's not hard, it's just kind of boring. Go on Instagram and like photos from hashtags of your niche to let people know you exist. Don't just go and follow random people, because they will know what you're doing. They might follow you back, but they won't necessarily be interested in what you're selling. You want to attract actual potential customers, so you want followers who have chosen to have your content in their feed because they like what you're showing them.

Genesis

Administrator
carsssson said:
Social media is your best friend. Basically, if you don't pay for attention, you have to work for it. It's not hard, it's just kind of boring. Go on Instagram and like photos from hashtags of your niche to let people know you exist. Don't just go and follow random people, because they will know what you're doing. They might follow you back, but they won't necessarily be interested in what you're selling. You want to attract actual potential customers, so you want followers who have chosen to have your content in their feed because they like what you're showing them.

Always nice when a member makes quality posts @carsssson ! :cool:

Regarding Instagram. You wouldn't believe it, but last week was the first time ever when I registered an account with them. Immediately after logging in there was a whole list of celebrity links that came up begging the new subscriber to follow them!!!! As you can imagine, I immediately lost respect for Instagram. It's artificial.

Any way, reason I subscribed was because I was exploring an invitation to get a free VPS as part of a company's 3-year celebration. And part of the requirements was to follow them at Instagram. Otherwise I'd never have signed up with Instagram. Interesting experience any way, and now I can say I'm a member of Instagram. :p

ZobearAhmed

BEST WAYS TO PROMOTE PRODUCTS FOR FREE,
1.youtube is the best platform for SEO and marketing and this gives you the opportunity to create free channel.so if you are a video expert use your ideas to make videos and must include product related topics so that you can suggest the product.besides you can generate traffic to your site and social media which is made for your marketing and that contains your aff link.
2.As this is a suggestion for free promoting than i dont suggest you a website(but website is best) as you need to spend money on website hosting and domain so you can use blogger as your free website and write something based on your niche and suggest product and share your blog on social media and youtube or others
HERE I GIVE YOU TWO SOLUTION