Which is your favourite search engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ragnarokph.ml

No doubt that Google has the best Search Engine capabilities we ever have, while others truly lacks searches. Given Yahoo has security issues before and Bing of Microsoft has some page loading issues, Google topples them all.

brocartel

Google has everything no others can match... Sure bing is similar but it's boring name as Google is cool, The dark theme or colors are weird i like Simple white and Google is just the fastest than Bing. I prefer google because it has everything, insanely fast speed, Most trusted, Google is the Best Search Engine that will most likely never be topped.

jackchun24239

As I usually lack of time doing research for what I need to know, I have to use Google search engine and have no other choices because only Google can give me instantly all the information I needed from just typing the keyword I need to search. Others can hardly achieve this.

And Google can help you rank the orders of the articles so mostly I can find quality article from my search within a minute !

MrRobot

I'm actually using Yandex , a russian search engine that has a powerful spider to search in the web. All my sites are indexed in few hours, and the results are much more than google or bing.

x3phobia

Banned
Well obviously Google but when i am concerned about my privacy i always choose DuckDuckGo over Google. And never searched Yahoo though.

Sander k

I use Google most of the time. But with the come of Windows 10 (Edge) more and more people are using Bing as its the default search engine on Edge. Thats why your website should rank high on Bing too.

muvictorp

Genesis said:
I used to like Yahoo, but Google has become my favourite, probably because it is better. I'm also trying out search engines that are safer than Google, as of course Google is as good as it is because it is so invasive of our surfing and mining all of our surfing to the nth degree.

Google has been my all time favorite search engine. I haven't found anything better than it.

muvictorp

x3phobia said:
Well obviously Google but when i am concerned about my privacy i always choose DuckDuckGo over Google. And never searched Yahoo though.

Quite interesting. I have never put DuckDuck Go into perspective. It's worth the try though.

Status
Not open for further replies.